Leadership exCHANGE Internships: Supervise 'like a Boss'
Thank you for your partnership & for helping shape young entrepreneurial minds.
- Give intern every chance to learn about the company & your story
- Show an insider's perspective on how start-ups work
- Invite intern to client meetings
- Encourage interaction with the other company team members
- Create a project that has an end, so they can say "I did that!"
Important Dates for your Calendar
- 1-5pm every weekday (except 7/25)
- July 6 start date
- July 29 end date
- July 29 11:45AM-1PM Final Lunch & Awards Ceremony @ HQ (Please make plans to attend)
Academic Note: Students are expected to perform up to your level of standards. They get class credit for the work they do for you, so if it is sub-par, please let us know. I'll do periodic check-in with you to see if you need anything, but please reach out.
Did you know ... ?
- Students earn Lean Start Up Method while they work on their own business idea
- Many times this is the student's first time in the United States
- Students live @ The Think House and area Airbnb
Ways to make their experience awesome
- Have a meal or a drink with student
- Challenge them to a ping pong match
- Tell them about a 'must do' in Raleigh
- Host a backyard BBQ or pool party for the 10 students
- Come to the Culture Night @ ThinkHouse: Monday, July 11. 6-8PM. Pizza & Salad provided
- Come to the Student Idea Pitch @ HQ: Friday, July 29th. 10:10-11:40 AM.
Sponsorship: There is no fee, but there are opportunities to sponsor fun events. Almost half of our students are receiving scholarship monies due to financial hardship, so any event sponsorship is helpful! If you're interested let me know!
Thank you! Ryan Finch | 336.501.0839 | firstname.lastname@example.org
HQ Companies Participating in this Partnership